Wednesday, April 13, 2011

sick and not happy about it

So I have decided to start blogging about everyday life. I really enjoy writing but I'm not the best..so no judging.
For the past three and a half days, I have been real sick. I have gotten the question, 'what do you have?' about 3 million times and the answer is still the same. I have no idea. I'm going to the health center after my 1:25 class but my expectations are super low. Back in the fall when I fractured my thumb, the 'doctor' at the health center told me to ice it and take some ibuprofen...Well after not being able to move my thumb for a while, I went to the hospital and they said it was fractured. High quality health center, right?
Anyway, this weekend I'm going to..wait for it..NEW YORK! I have never been and I'm so excited! I am hoping we will get to go see a play on Broadway because that is one of the many things on my bucket list.
Off to class..joy. I'm praying that the health center will be halfway decent and actually give me medicine to kick this sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment