Wednesday, April 27, 2011

random thought

        I would start out with saying the classic, 'this isn't random but...' but this truly is so random. Once again, it's crunch time with finals coming up and what am I doing? Procrastinating...shocking, right? Yeah, I didn't think so. Well, I'm sitting here attempting to write a paper that counts as my final that is due tomorrow at 12.30 and its obviously not going so well. It's for my least favorite class (my professor is a psycho but that's a story for another day) and I am seriously lacking motivation. That's not my random thought..just some background info to get you in my mindset.
        Although I really don't like this class, some of our assignments made me do a lot of self-reflection. This class makes us go deep into ourselves and just think. Ironic that I'm writing the final for this class and I'm just sitting here in deep thought about my life. 
        I am so thankful for my life. I am most thankful for my 3 F's: faith, family, and friends. I honestly don't know where I would be without them. I have nothing but love and support coming from all three. I know I complain (example: 'why do I always have to do everything!?') but I really don't have anything to complain about. My life has been pretty grand thus far and I can only imagine that it will get better from here. Granted there will be MANY bumps along the road, but I know that the Lord has a plan for me. This makes me think of my favorite Bible verse, Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." Whenever I am going through one of those bumps, I am constantly reminded that Jesus Christ has my back and always will :)
        There is my random thought and now I am back to writing this silly paper. Hopefully I will get it done in a reasonable amount of time because I'm trying to actually get some sleep tonight!


love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment