Tuesday, April 26, 2011

8 more days..

I cant believe how fast my freshman year of college has gone. I know I'm only 19, but it makes me feel so old! Finals week is next week but two of my professors decided to make the finals the week before finals week..aka this week. I have two finals tomorrow, a final paper due thursday, and one final on friday. Needless to say, I am a little stressed.
Since I'm writing this post, I'm clearly putting off studying. Which is probably bad since I have a final in 9ish hours. but I did go to a study session with my TA and I have been studying all afternoon! so I'm not a complete slacker..
This post was pretty much pointless and was probably a waste of your time. So, sorry about that! I just cant handle the fact that this year is almost over. that means I'm one year closer to graduating and being on my own..and I'm definitely not ready for that. So lets hope this whole growing up thing slows down.

love yall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment