Monday, April 2, 2012

I need prayers yall...


Hello my dear friends!

        I have a MAJOR prayer request. I have 2 tests tomorrow and they just happen to be in my hardest classes, math and econ. My math test is from 9:30-10:45 and econ is from 12:30-1:45. My math test is super, super important because it will be the deciding factor in whether or not I have to retake the class. So if you could just remember me and shoot me a little prayer, it would be much appreciated!
        Also, I have another request. I’m about to get real honest here so brace yourselves. I have been feeling really down about myself lately. I’m not sure why but a lot of it is with my image. I don’t like what I see in the mirror and it just makes me feel sad all the time. I know that God made me in his image and he made me how I am for a reason but right now, I am having a hard time accepting that. I haven't felt this way in a long time and it scares me. 
Thanks you so much for your prayers :)

Love yall!

3 comments:

  1. You know your mama is praying :) I love you and you are the most BEAUTIFUL person I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I was just telling your mom today that every time you come by my office, for the next week all I hear is how beautiful my daughter is! I hear this from MJ, Jennifer, Bill and yes, Justin ! I'm not sure what you see that you don't like, but I can tell you, it's just you. Everyone else sees a beautiful woman !! I am very proud of you, and the incredible woman you have become. You truly are beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, you were one of Karis's heros. Olivia wants to be like you when she grows up. My girls have good taste. ;-)

    ReplyDelete