Wednesday, September 14, 2011

birthday shoutout

    Today is a very very special day...wanna know why? well, today just so happens to be my favorite 4, now 5, year olds birthday! I'm sure most of you know about this little bundle of joy, but here are some pictures just to refresh your memory and remind you how stinkin cute he is!

 fun with my macbook pro




smile like the mirror 






chuck e cheese! 

my graduation 

 beach trip

he is so adorable 

rippppped 


he gets his sassy-ness from me :)

     As you can see from these pictures, he is the cutest child on the planet! I got to babysit/be his nanny this past summer and it was so much fun! There were times when he woke up with his sassy pants on and he had to sit in the blue chair for 2 minutes...but this didnt happen very often ;) This little boy has blessed me in so many ways. He is so full of joy and happiness and you cant help but smile when you are around him! The name Asher means "happy" and I couldnt think of a more perfect name for him! Its so hard to believe that I have only known him for two short years! He is the sweetest little boy you will ever meet and I love him like a little brother.

Happy birthday Asher! I love you sweet boy!


3 comments:

  1. We love you Sarah!! You are so sweet :-). That brought tears to my eyes. You're an awesome niece/little sassster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Sarah. Asher is such a happy little boy and he has been such a blessing to our entire family. Janet, Andy, and Adam, you 3 are doing such a good job parenting and being a big brother to this little guy. Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is PRECIOUS! And he lights up when he sees SARAH coming through the door!

    ReplyDelete