Monday, June 6, 2011

round 2

hello everyone!

As some of you know, Im going back over to Israel for two weeks! This time its not a sight seeing trip, its a mission trip through FCA (fellowship of christian athletes). Sus is not going on this trip which is a huge bummer..but I'm going with my grandpa! This is his high school graduation present to me and since it didnt work out to go last summer, I'm going this summer!
Anyway, I'm leaving tomorrow morning around 11am. I'm so excited but nervous too..I don't have the safety net of having Sus there telling/showing me what to do or what to eat :)  I'm like a real adult traveling the world without her mommy and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it.

I'll try to keep yall updated every night but I cant make any promises! I'm for sure going to journal every night and maybe type it up every few days? idk yet but I'll figure something out.

love yall!

p.s. keep me in your prayers please! those middle easterners can get a liiitle crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment